- “Ezekiel 16 and the Song of Moses: A Prophetic Transformation?” Journal of Biblical Literature 130 (2011): 87–108. [pdf]
- For Our Good Always: Studies on the Message and Influence of Deuteronomy in Honor of Daniel I. Block (ed. Jason S. DeRouchie, Jason Gile, and Kenneth J. Turner; Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns, 2013). [info]
- “Deuteronomy and Ezekiel’s Theology of Exile,” in For Our Good Always: Studies on the Message and Influence of Deuteronomy in Honor of Daniel I. Block (ed. Jason S. DeRouchie, Jason Gile, and Kenneth J. Turner; Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns, 2013), 287–306. [pdf] [for sale here]
- “Prophetic Rhetoric in Ezekiel 16,” in Bible Study Magazine, January 2017. [pdf]
- “The Theology of Covenant: Tracing the Pattern of Ancient Treaties in Deuteronomy,” forthcoming in Bible Study Magazine. [pdf]
- Ezekiel and the World of Deuteronomy. Monograph manuscript under review.
- Understanding the Old Testament: God’s Mission through God’s People (tentative title). Book manuscript in preparation.
- “Facing Death: Qoheleth’s Pessimism in Light of Ancient Wisdom Traditions.” Journal article in preparation.
- Sharon Moughtin-Mumby, Sexual and Marital Metaphors in Hosea, Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Ezekiel (Oxford University Press) in Journal of Hebrew Scriptures 9 (2009), online. [read]
- Paul Joyce, Ezekiel: A Commentary (T&T Clark) in Biblical Interpretation 18 (2010): 178-79. [pdf]
- William A. Tooman and Michael A. Lyons, eds., Transforming Visions: Transformations of Text, Tradition, and Theology in Ezekiel (Pickwick) in Journal of Hebrew Scriptures 11 (2011), online. [read]
- Michael A. Lyons, From Law to Prophecy: Ezekiel’s Use of the Holiness Code (T&T Clark) in Bulletin for Biblical Research 21 (2011): 111-12. [pdf]
- David G. Firth and H. G. M. Williamson, eds., Interpreting Isaiah: Issues and Approaches (InterVarsity) in Bulletin for Biblical Research 21 (2011): 546-48. [pdf]
- Carlos Granados Garcia, La nueva alianza como recreación: Estudio exegético de Ez 36,16-38 (Pontifical Biblical Institute) in Vetus Testamentum, contracted.